Nvidia ForceWare 169.13 driver released, awaits Crysis patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroon1

Banned
A new driver is always a nice thing especially when it brings performance improvements in your favourite games. Unfortunately not all such good intentions go unpunished so it seems the newest beta drive from the Green Goblin, the ForceWare 169.13 got shot in the foot. This release comes with support for GeForce 6, 7 and 8 series cards and features an updated SLI profile for Crysis, profile that should bring better performance but only the patched version of Crytek's game. A patch for Crysis hasn't been released yet so you may not need to jump in and download it. Unless you want to experiment.

To download the ForceWare 169.13 beta drivers from our uber-fast servers point and click on the links below:

TechConnect Community Forums -> Download Manager -> nVidia -> ForceWare 169.13 beta WinXP 32bit
TechConnect Community Forums -> Download Manager -> nVidia -> ForceWare 169.13 beta WinXP 64bit
TechConnect Community Forums -> Download Manager -> nVidia -> ForceWare 169.13 beta WinVista 32bit
TechConnect Community Forums -> Download Manager -> nVidia -> ForceWare 169.13 beta WinVista 64bit

Source: TechConnect Magazine - Nvidia ForceWare 169.13 driver released, awaits Crysis patch

I'm getting 30-40 running "high" @ 1920x1200. The very high hack knocked me down to 18 :( It made my video card sad. I need to install it on the vista partion and see if the machine seeing all 4gb of system and 1gb of video memory helps any.

I did not have good expierience with the 169.12 beta drivers im just gonna stick with 169.02

I'm getting 30-40 running "high" @ 1920x1200. The very high hack knocked me down to 18 :( It made my video card sad. I need to install it on the vista partion and see if the machine seeing all 4gb of system and 1gb of video memory helps any.

lol.. thats like me playing Halo Legendary "Assault on the Control Room" Maxed out.. except i go into the 10fps range... lmao...

back on topic: lets see how these drivers work out....

Yea...I would like to see better performance from Crysis w/ SLI. DX10 is a graphics hog to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom