e8400es

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's building up suspense. Anyways there was a story over at tomshardware forum about this happening before and the guy accidentally got an ES when he ordered from some site. He ended up calling intel and sent it back and got a new quad core extreme for his dual core extreme ES. Not a bad deal. I say someone buys this thing and send it back to intel.

why do you always......... do this................. when you respond............................................................................................

its so that i don't have to use Transitional words to change the topic, unless u want me to do paragraphs?

its so that i don't have to use Transitional words to change the topic, unless u want me to do paragraphs?

yes... paragraphs would be cool... but you can do whatever you want... i suppose...

(sorry) but it seems like when you do it you are being patronising. (im not saying you are it just appears that way)

yes... paragraphs would be cool... but you can do whatever you want... i suppose...

(sorry) but it seems like when you do it you are being patronising. (im not saying you are it just appears that way)

your right, it does seem that way, but i like things short, but to the point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom