I've gotten great help with PC parts, Now I want to ask a few things about building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I've gotten great help with PC parts, Now I want to ask a few things about buildi

just the basics, since youve never done it before

use standoffs when putting in your motherboard.
dont forget to put on your heatsink on your cpu
dont forget to plug in aynthing lol

btw i love your spammers deserve to die blueheaven

Re: I've gotten great help with PC parts, Now I want to ask a few things about buildi

hey tainted play( or anyone else), what do you mean by use standoffs?

O hint, plug in the molex connectors from your PSU into everything that needs them lol . I bought a Geforce 7600GS AGP and it kept saying card is low on power. I asked another forum what the problem was and...

" Ok my card has like a bit near the top with four in sticking bits, is there something with four out sticking bits that needs to go in"

i was given a little of sarcasm in the form of smilies and text:( but they said i meant a 4 point molex connector and if i looked say 10cm away from my card there were problem a few just lying there. They were right...:eek:

Standoffs are those little brass screws that screw into the case that you then screw the motherboard into.

As to the g0 stepping on the q6600, the g0 will overclock a LOT better than the b3 stepping. For example, i got mine up to 4ghz last night after sorting out my cooling. 1.52V :D

That's pretty cool! I'm doing something similar to what you are doing. I'm using the same Case and fans except I'm only getting 5 extra case fans.. Good luck! :D

That's pretty cool! I'm doing something similar to what you are doing. I'm using the same Case and fans except I'm only getting 5 extra case fans.. Good luck! :D

lol.. that build thats being recommended is really common in the forum now...

the 520hx will handle your system just fine, it has the same amount of 12V amps and is quieter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom