Unload the debugger and try again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter.Cort

TF's First Dry Ice User!
so im trying to play some halo 1. i get it installed and run it and says Unload the debugger and try again. there are some fixes on microsoft that i've already tried, changing the amdfix.sys (file doesn't exist on my pc), running a clean boot, also tried to no avail. it says the common issues are virus scan, or creative sound drivers. so i disabled avg for a bit and no dice. i also updated all my old drivers and still won't run. so can i get some help? :D

Hi...am also having the same problem on HALO 1. Mine started 2 days ago. The only thing i have done diferent is the fact that i replaced my video card, from nVidia 5700 FX to ATI 9700. Other than that nothing have change on my system. I try so many things and still nothing. I really hope some one knows whats going on.

hey just wanted to let you know that i change my video card to the old one and my error msg is gone. I have no longer the error when i try to play HALO 1. If you made changes to you PC around the time it started try going back to what ever it was, old setting or hardware...hope that helps you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom