*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

[*b]6003 | Ethereal_Dragon | [*color=blue]E6750 @ 2.66 Ghz[/color] | [*color=red]X1950XT (256MB) @ 621/1800[/color] | XP Pro 64bit[/b] Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

Well, due to a 10,000 character limit, I can't add myself to the list.... will have to look into it....

Hey Ethereal, u can just edit my first post at the beginning of the thread to keep adding stuff in...

He doesn't have to.

I was thinking of making a table with photoshop, so it's just one IMG link. Instead of all that mess. Then I'll just link the ORBs.

I would think it would be. and then we could average the 3dmark scores and you could see if you are above or below average in terms of your score in terms of the people here.

Would it not be easier in Excel?

Not exactly what I had in mind. It's something similar to what I did at the Techies' Bible thread.

I would think it would be. and then we could average the 3dmark scores and you could see if you are above or below average in terms of your score in terms of the people here.

You have an nice idea there.

hmm we need charles scott here.. he did the super pi tables on xcel.. would be nice to have a chart again!

New score. 19627. I WILL BREAK 20K DAMNIT! Managed to get this run done at 4ghz at 1.525V and never broke 65C. Supposed to be another winter storm coming in this weekend, im going to go for 4.2ghz and freeze out my apt.

Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

hmm we need charles scott here.. he did the super pi tables on xcel.. would be nice to have a chart again!

you mean like something interactive? Because what we have now is almost a spreadsheet. It would just be easier to add in scores in excel

Back
Top Bottom