Overclocking my 4000+

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice. too bad for me, you have the upper hand. your board is more able to overclock... mine is not. i can adjust the fsb. thats it.

but yeah, with the 3850's lets go for it. and my 3dmark06 test for my rig with the stats in my sig is 7572. I'm gonna try and get over 8k tomorrow when i get home.

can you xfire on that board that you have?

Sadly not. I will look into an xfire board and amd phenom after x-mas. Definatly edit that bios and get some more options bro, that sucks. I got 7,343 stock with 770/1004 but I dont the video card was fully stable.

I push my card all the way till it won't pass the quick test Rivatuner requires. then I run 3dmark... They artifact like crazy in ATItool... but I get a better 3dmark score so who cares.

nice. ill have to put up the video card some more tomorrow and then run some stuff on it while im out. but yeah, im gonna look into going step by step. getting my crossfire setup first. then a new mobo. then a new cpu. but it kinda sucks cause i just spend a fair amount of money on the cpu+mobo so i don't wanna run off and ditch it right away. but im definitly looking forward to a phenom-fx and quadfire.

bbbbaahhhhhh!!! all you ATi extremists are making me queasy. :D

THey should make a AM2 LGA775 SLI Crossfire DDR DDR2 SATA motherboard. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom