Overclocking my 4000+

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I am not on my desktop right now.... but go to the settings tab I think it is... set it to "large in-place FFT's" then run it.

nifty keen.

I've been running the computer for a few hours and have done prime95 a few times for increments of 30 minutes and have run 3dMark06 twice so I would say the system is pretty stable, and I'll wait until tomorrow to continue my endeavor of now breaking 8k on 3dmark06.

i don't have the patience or the time to run it for 6-8 hours straight. my parents turn my computer off during the day when its on cause its loud and bright. and when I get home I usually use it for school work cause it has xp which has my printer. ****ing vista...

run it overnight.
unplug some o' them fans lol.
4-8 hours i'd say ok but most folks who overclock say 8-12.
some people say as long as it plays my games w/o crashing its stable (and it probably is, just never hurts to be sure).

whilst i am doing school work tomorrow i'll throw on prime95 and let it run.

also i can't run it overnight cause im really sensitive to sound and light while im sleeping which i know is kinda gay, but it sucks and i can't sleep with my computer on. everytime my laptop does something to like refresh my gmail page or do something while im folding it wakes me up. but folding is worth the struggle

We got our selfs a little friendly competition going on here! Got this 14 hours orthos stable after 2 days of tweaking (CHRIST!):
2732mhz at 1.456v
DDR2 910 at 5-5-5-15
HD 3850 at 760/1004
Got the fsb at 260 and left the multiplier at 10.5. HTT is at 4x. All voltages are set to stock except the memory is at +.1v. Lol

Beat that! Nah dude lets definatly pass 3ghz and get higher clocks on the 3850's.

Yet to do a 3dmark06 test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom