*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

that or we should all run our systems on like 3dmark03 and see how epically high our scores are.

lol I just ran 3DMark03 a couple days ago for the **** of it and I got like 45,000. I considered posting it here as if it were a 3DMark06 score just to see the reactions.

hahaha. you should do it. that would be hilarious.

but of course now that you said it it wouldn't have the same effect

Only problem is PCMark isn't as relevant to gaming as 3DMark is, thats probably why there isn't a thread on it already. People on this forum build comps to play games, not to see how many webpages they can render in one second lol. But I think it would be neat to see if the top person on 3DMark06 was still the top person on PCMark05.

or atleast see the difference in builds that were in the higher percentile of PCmark05.

well, I hit my top score of 6003..... stock clocks still.... not sure what the cause of the difference is though... I tried running ATI Tool to raise GPU clocks slightly, but it doesn't play nice with Win XP 64 bit.... every time I would change it, system would hang, and the GPU would reset, software would be not responding. Oh well...

i ran into the same problem with ati tools... maybe its the newer version that isn't playing along nicely. so to fix the problem instead of finding a fix i moved back to RivaTuner which is working much nicer for me.

Ethereal, are you gonna so some uber sweet overclocking on your rig?

and drizzit, nice score w/ that setup. that 8800GT is pretty ballin'

Back
Top Bottom