Orthos 8 hour pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabb

gone
Well I'm OCed at 3.0 ghz and finally got around to performing a CPU priority 10 stress test for 8+ hours ( 8 hours and 40 mins to be exact with zero errors ) yay. Anyone also pass the same test for 8+ hours? ( also note your OC speed and how long you ran the test for )

PS: Suprisingly my idle and load temps dont seem any higher from the stock 2.4 ghz

A Blend test is considered more likely to crash ur system than a CPU intensive test. But thats still a good stable overclock.

I have only run it for 3 hours before and that was fine. It was my e6300 @ 3.1 which is now the speed that i run on 24/7 I can get to 3.3 but thats only for suicide runs.

A Blend test is considered more likely to crash ur system than a CPU intensive test. But thats still a good stable overclock.

I have only run it for 3 hours before and that was fine. It was my e6300 @ 3.1 which is now the speed that i run on 24/7 I can get to 3.3 but thats only for suicide runs.

really? I already intensively tested my RAM so I didnt think any RAM testing was necessary...but perhaps your right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom