$1,300 -- Worth the money? (PICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is an estimate for what 550w PSU usually give. They also state the amount of amps required. There is no safe side. We have recommended many build, done many, and have gotten back positive replies on many. Also, alot of T.F. members overclock their systems and they don't need a 1kW PSU.

i see. Well then to end this discussion, ill just get the 520w PSU for Christmas. Thx for the help i guess. I hope ur right because i hardly understand PSUs as it is lol. I trust u guys.

gl with your build, the PSU advice is good so if your worried at all dont be :).

ill make a new thread later tonight showing my final build that i want for Christmas, which is gonna be my present this year.

my parents r gonna finally help me out in getting my computer up n running again.

Thats great, my christmas present was this computer that i am on atm and a ski trip that is costing me a fortune.... **** helmets could of gotten me a new headset.... grrrr ;)

i hardly know anything about skiing because it looks dangerous; im not much of an outdoor guy as u can tell.

where u going for a ski trip? Where u live?

lol guys lets get back on topic.. lmao...

i don't think so, but it is high performing
HZ's might outperform them but they're spendy

not sure what you mean but $5 for a slightly faster, more reliable drive it is worth it in my opinion

nope.. they are about the same... But I'd say Ballistix is one of the best.. if not the best.. (probably tied with HZ's) it might be second to the Dominators if the hype about them is true

oh ya forgot about dominators
i'd expect they perform similar

:edit: i researched it but only found that dominator had better heatspreaders
otherwise they're like the same
BFTB wise ballistix ftw

oh ya forgot about dominators
i'd expect they perform similar

:edit: i researched it but only found that dominator had better heatspreaders
otherwise they're like the same
BFTB wise ballistix ftw

gotcha.. thanks..

That 1066mhz ballistix is supposed to be pretty bada*s I would want it for the fact that you can push it that much farther.... These TF guys just like to always like to stick to the same thing. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom