$1,300 -- Worth the money? (PICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what vernong said. No need for the 750w. Grab the 610 or the Corsair Hx520w

well when is wattage important? Because at like loading times the CPU n GPU will consume more watts plus adding to my Z-2200 logitech speakers when probably consume like 100w-200w.

BUT if u really consider me getting the that PSU, then so be it ill get it. I just want to be really prepared for the HD 3870 x2 when they come out is all.

well when is wattage important? Because at like loading times the CPU n GPU will consume more watts plus adding to my Z-2200 logitech speakers when probably consume like 100w-200w.

BUT if u really consider me getting the that PSU, then so be it ill get it. I just want to be really prepared for the HD 3870 x2 when they come out is all.

Wattage is not important, almost never important. Also, your speakers consume power off the grid, not off the PSU. It is the amps on 12v rail that matters.

Wattage is not important, almost never important. Also, your speakers consume power off the grid, not off the PSU. It is the amps on 12v rail that matters.

hmm ok, then how come some products like the HD 2900 XT recommend at least a 550w PSU?

in all my opinion, ill just go with the 620w n be on the safe side, but then again if what u guys say is true ill go with the 520w.

hmm ok, then how come some products like the HD 2900 XT recommend at least a 550w PSU?

in all my opinion, ill just go with the 620w n be on the safe side, but then again if what u guys say is true ill go with the 520w.

That is an estimate for what 550w PSU usually give. They also state the amount of amps required. There is no safe side. We have recommended many build, done many, and have gotten back positive replies on many. Also, alot of T.F. members overclock their systems and they don't need a 1kW PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom