*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

[*b]8123 | gurusan | [*color=blue]Q6600 @ 3.648GHz[/color] | [*color=red]X1900XT 512mb @ 748/855[/color] | XP Pro 64bit Futuremark - ORB - Project Comparison[/b]

...and gurusan takes the top old skool generation 3d card score :D

thank god you didnt score higher then me, then i would have really felt bad. I have one of the lowest scores for the 8800GT. :confused:

it says you ran it at 2.4ghz. Why not run it at the speed in your sig?

that speed is just the highest clock i have achieved with my opty...but it is no where near stable. Unfortunately, 2.5ghz is about the max stable clock for the crappy stepping my 165 has. :(

It's been a long while since I had my AMD system....

I assume you dropped the HT multi to 3x for the 3.0ghz clock ....dropped your ram way down to rule that out...

And those mobo temps look a little high but I seem to vaguely remember my system temp being similar.

How high have you been taking the vcore? 1.5 or so is perfectly safe on a 90nm chip as long as temps are under control

looking at my old posts on another forum my 4400x2 was stable @ 3.03ghz 1.525vcore on water.....2.86ghz 1.45vcore on air.

A bit of a different chip though, also mine was the 89w revision which ran a tad cooler.

Back
Top Bottom