Your routine at christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I usually end up busting my %^" off getting money for christmas, i usually spend £200-400 on christmas presents (alot being 14 !), well i don't really work i just take it out of the bank, but still, i have to repay it back into the back, im supposed to anyway. Its quite funny shopping at christmas, because i order 75 percent of my stuff from play.com (DVD's, games, music) so get about 30 parcels through the postbox. And theres a big mound of them as i open the door. Then comes the tedious task of remembering who wanted what...i then by jewellery from various online retailers, clothes from places like river island. Im a 'lil shopper in the making :cool:

Whats your routine at christmas ?

My family draws names for Christmas gifts so I only have to buy on $25 item for one person outside of my immediate family and I always just get a Target gift card. I always buy something for my two brothers, like a video game or some movies, and usually something nice for my mom. Because I'm a poor college student she lets me lump a couple of presents into one nice one. For example, I'm getting her a nice Canon digital camera for Christmas.

I dont understand do you mean my christmas day routine or my routine around the christmas period?

On christmas day I go to my Grandparents house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom