new OS or just use the same old one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
annd....a new graphics card. buuut, with that i need new stuff and while i'm at it i am just makin a new comp so this can be my crumy virus one, which it is. plus my sis needs one so yea.

but still any help? the OS thing and yea..

Realy who said anything about the people all living in the USA?? I thought this was the World Wide Web. Not the USA wEB? Which in turn also states that those countries are not as free as we are.

But you can make a statement about Vista and so can i. You can complain about it. I can caomplain about how idiotic it is to complain aobut it. See noce complete circle. So you can complain all you want. I will just make it look even more dumb when i show how pointless nad utterly useless it is to complain.

Well you can pirate it all you want. Just dont get SP1. It patches all teh current cracks out there. I know i have tested them all...:p
Have you tried Windows XP pro sp2 student. Ha got ya....

So what EXACTLY are you asking? You keep bumping this topic but you last reply was...

annd....a new graphics card. buuut, with that i need new stuff and while i'm at it i am just makin a new comp so this can be my crumy virus one, which it is. plus my sis needs one so yea.

but still any help? the OS thing and yea..

Which means what????

If you are looking for a place to buy Vista then look here...

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!
TigerDirect.com Best Deals - Computer Parts, PC Components, Computers & Electronics
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more
PriceGrabber.com - Comparison Shopping Beyond Compare
PriceSCAN.com - Compare Prices, Vendor Ratings and Product Reviews
Shopping.com - Shopping made simple
ZipZoomFly

I bet one of those sites has it up for sale. Other than that i dont knwo what you are asking or looking for so i cant help.

I DON"T WANT VISTA >.< but my last reply was to the last comment on the page before this, anywho i am just really confused on wht OS to get and when i look for any i can't find and that arn't vista, annndd i still dont' know what OS to get! i guess i just want the latest of windows xp, 34-bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom