What do you say about my rig I'm going to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anzmo

Solid State Member
I'm working on new computer because this one is getting outdated.

ASUS Maximus Formula 215€
Q6600 G0-Stepping 235€
Tuniq tower 120 55€
CORSAIR XMS2-6400 2X1GB 67€
Thermaltake Armor VA8003BWS 189€
8800 G92-GTS 512mb About 300€
Corsair HX620W 139€
Samsung Spinpoint T166 500gb 93€
Samsung S203B 30€

So what do you say about this rig? I'm not really sure about Thermaltake Armor, should I change it to another? This package cost about 1370€ for me including postages.

Wow nice system. Make sure that the XMS 2 is the CAS 4 version (or alternatively choose G-Skill HZ, Crucial Ballistix, Cellshock) and its fine. I think that the armor is ugly. If you dont mind cutting a hole in the mobo tray to help with wiring then I would go with the Antec 900.

that setup looks great, i have almost the exact same build, but i have a coolermaster stacker 830 and crucial ballistix RAm instead.

Only thing you might consider if you want more speed, is getting a seagate 7200.11 drive. Its faster and has 32MB cache.

As well, we usually recomend getting Crucial ballistix over corsair ram because its cheaper and can overclock better.

that setup looks great, i have almost the exact same build, but i have a coolermaster stacker 830 and crucial ballistix RAm instead.

Only thing you might consider if you want more speed, is getting a seagate 7200.11 drive. Its faster and has 32MB cache.

As well, we usually recomend getting Crucial ballistix over corsair ram because its cheaper and can overclock better.

I could buy Coolermaster Stacker 831, it costs 20€ more than Armor, Vaanish do you mean G.Skill 1GB DDR2-800 F2-6400PHU1-1GBHZ 4-4-4-12 ? It will take a moment till I can fill Coolermaster Stacker's fan slots, gonna be out of money :)

What shop are you buying from? And ill look for you.

It's finnish shop, I don't think so you can understand language but there are of course picture. jimm's PC-Store Oy

By the way do Coolermaster Stacker 831 includes 4 fan rack?

Deadpixel, I'm going to get Tuniq ;) My budget can't handle TT-120 Extreme and it doesn't include fan.

It's finnish shop, I don't think so you can understand language but there are of course picture. jimm's PC-Store Oy

By the way do Coolermaster Stacker 831 includes 4 fan rack?

Deadpixel, I'm going to get Tuniq ;) My budget can't handle TT-120 Extreme and it doesn't include fan.

Alrighty, but what thermal paste are you going with ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom