New Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dont benchmarks matter? Everytime I see something about a video card I see benchmarks and people base thier decisions on that. What about CPU's? They benchmarks those..........

Would you pay more for something you dont really need?

Would you pay more for something you dont really need?

Look at everyone who bought an 8800GTX. Did they really need it? This place is wack. Benchmarks don't matter but when it comes to video cards benchmarks matter. Asus is a bad company. Sorry you ordered a regular P5K of course its gonna suck it has no features. Sorry you had a bad experience with ASUS while thousands of costumers have no problems.

This place is ridiculous

/end

Look at everyone who bought an 8800GTX. Did they really need it? This place is wack. Benchmarks don't matter but when it comes to video cards benchmarks matter. Asus is a bad company. Sorry you ordered a regular P5K of course its gonna suck it has no features. Sorry you had a bad experience with ASUS while thousands of costumers have no problems.

This place is ridiculous

/end

It gets worse...

This place is ridiculous

/end

did he quit?

but I'm with Peter... he keeps making extreme recommendations when they aren't worth it...

also drop to a Corsair 520... its all u really need...

ya i know....
"I'm on a budget and really want to get a q6600 so i've gotten a p35-ds3l to bring the price down"
Deadpixel: No, there is a very large performance increase in getting the p5k, definatly get it over the cheap p35 chipset

couldn't find the thread so i had to re-enact it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom