*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

eh, icould care less about breaking records.
As long as i have the rig that can play everygame with high settings im good.

Look at those guys, they mustve broken records, but i bet they dont even play the games with those kinda rigs.

I rather sit back relax and enjoy looking at my machine and use it for what it was built for....which is playing games.

eh, icould care less about breaking records.
As long as i have the rig that can play everygame with high settings im good.

Look at those guys, they mustve broken records, but i bet they dont even play the games with those kinda rigs.

I rather sit back relax and enjoy looking at my machine and use it for what it was built for....which is playing games.

ya.. playing games isnt their purpose... their purpose is obviously to set records.. and they make big money doing so.. so i see no harm!!! lol

but i know what you mean... thats what i'm doing now.. i usually stress over benchmarks and what not.. but this time around.. i'm sorta just satisfied.. and playing games again

ya same here... people are doing over 1k on core now w/ the 3870's.. so no doubt an experienced overclocker should be able to get some insane clocks w/ some ln2

you could prolly hit around 7k i would say. maybe high 7's. i don't really know 3dmark that well but judging on my stats and how we would pretty much ahve the same setup just you with a better cpu, you would score higher then me and with the gfx overclock you could get a lot higher.

really 10K?

What do you reckon I could get with an OCd HD3850 256 and my e6300 @ 3.3?
probably over 10k. You might be able to break 11k if you overclock the card.

a stock HD 3850 256MB with a Quad core at 2.93GHZ gets over 10K

6328 | Peter.Cort | 4000+ @ 2.1ghz | 3850 256MB @ 337/416 | Windows XP Home Edition Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer
That's quite low for a 3850.
Your CPU will be bottlenecking it. But, why are you running the card at 337/416?

ya.. Peter overclock that Brisbane 900 mhz or so :0

Back
Top Bottom