Before I Buy This Can You Check It Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the p5k deluxe IS FREAKING EXPENSIVE. And my 680i might be a rebranded whatever, but its still have evga support, warranty and customer service, and costs 100 bucks less than the striker for the exact same performance. Do you work for ASUs cause you sure do like to kiss their ***.

Because the p5k deluxe IS FREAKING EXPENSIVE. And my 680i might be a rebranded whatever, but its still have evga support, warranty and customer service, and costs 100 bucks less than the striker for the exact same performance. Do you work for ASUs cause you sure do like to kiss their ***.

No not really but the Striker would actually perform better than the evga 680I. But you guys always suggest this abit, when evertying points to the P5K Deluxe performing better.

And no I dont work for Asus.

why would u recommend the Asus P5k Deluxe.. its wayy more expensive than the regular Abit IP35... and who cares if it scores better.. its still a tiny amount.. its too futile to be worth the price jack-up..

why would u recommend the Asus P5k Deluxe.. its wayy more expensive than the regular Abit IP35... and who cares if it scores better.. its still a tiny amount.. its too futile to be worth the price jack-up..

Because it still performs better, sure it performs a little better I just wouldnt go with Abit.

And no I dont work for Asus no matter how many times you say that I dont.

Also I must work for Pc power and cooling because I say foxtron and xcilio are crap power supplies right?

And I must work for Nvidia because I say they are better than ATI>?

Because it still performs better, sure it performs a little better I just wouldnt go with Abit.

And no I dont work for Asus no matter how many times you say that I dont.

Also I must work for Pc power and cooling because I say foxtron and xcilio are crap power supplies right?

And I must work for Nvidia because I say they are better than ATI>?

I hear you use the word perform alot. But is there evidence, not benchies, of the Asus being better than the Abit per dollar spent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom