Before I Buy This Can You Check It Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of right now, the q6600 is the best cpu on the market as far as price vs performance. Lots of programs are multi threaded now to make use of multiple cores.

like you could get a quad core 4GB of crucial ballistix

TT-120 extreme nice motherboard (blitz, striker, P5E)

Basically building intel will perform better overclock better and be better lol.

How do you overclock a system, is that bios work? or what thats why i dont go intel cause i dont know overclocking

If you want SLI

I would go with

Striker Extreme
Q6600
TT-120Extreme
MX-2
2GBof crucia ballistix times two
two 8800GT's.

If you dont want SLI

P5E, or P5K
Q6600
8800GT
tt-120Extreme
2GB of crucial ballistix times two

How do you overclock a system, is that bios work? or what thats why i dont go intel cause i dont know overclocking

bnasically to overclock its increasing FSB. you key in a number reboot make sure everything works and viola!

but you have to make sure you have PCI locked, your vid set to a definate number and not on auto.

Striker is overkill and close to 300 bucks. The evga 680i board is more than enough for SLI. Also, as im currently running SLI, a single GT card is more than enough, so i would advise sticking to a single GT and a p35 board. The abit you linked earlier is a good board to go with.

man i need to go do some research, whats the benefits of SLI and what is FSB brb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom