Solid Slate Disk

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just wants to become a hater on others opinions.

No, he is just right... The technology is not developed and it's insanely expensive. Plus, what the **** can you do with 32gb of HD space? My 250gb is WAY too small, I'm planning on getting 2 TB drives this summer.

No, he is just right... The technology is not developed and it's insanely expensive. Plus, what the **** can you do with 32gb of HD space? My 250gb is WAY too small, I'm planning on getting 2 TB drives this summer.

I dunno but 32GB SSD would be great for my old laptop.

hey I know what you guys are saying, the only way I would get SSD would be on a brand new top of the line laptop for college. But thats it, if I was a millionaire I would maybe get it on a desktop. But I mean 64gb is nothing thats barely my programs and one game. The only good way to use those disks would be to put windows on them for faster response and start-up, then get like 2 TB's for storage. But Im not rich, and get quick rich schemes don't work, so if you ask me what I WOULD Do i would not get them.

8gb ssd totally worth it =£50-60

2-3gb XP cut down
1-2gb office
+your favourite game

all the rest network storage. It is silent, light weight, extreme low power, cooler less heat, more reliable (no moving parts), fast (BTW the sandisks you had benchmarked are actually the slowest of the SSDs available).

# No spin up
# No seek time
# No rotational latency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom