Defender caught a bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michowski

In Runtime
Ok well like 2 or 3 times a day windows defender keeps finding this bug called win32/fotomoto. It says its a browser modifier. It can successfully delete it but it always comes back hours later. Any way I can get rid of this for good?

I dont run any antivirus and wont. Ive done several full defender scans and most of the time it finds that one bug. I remove it and its successful then a few hours later its back.

From precisesecurity.com

Win32/Fotomoto is variant of B2Search (eZula) which uses Ukrainian music band named “Fotomoto” to convinced users to install malicious programs that may to downloads popup advertisements from various sources.

I dont run any antivirus and wont.

Well there's your first problem :/

I disagree. Never have run one and never had any problems. This fotomoto spyware is the first problem ive had in like 10 years

ok i just installed windows live onecare. Instantly found the bug and deleted it again. Hopefully thats it now

Still kinda weird that you think you don't need a virus scanner. With the amount of viruses being written every day its like having sex with 10 people a day without a trojan... But that's just my opinion I guess you didn't ask for it but hey what can I say....

how come in like 10 years ive never caughten anything then? I download like crazy,game online. Heck if my computer isnt online its because its not on. Never had a virus problem and never needed a scanner.

how come in like 10 years ive never caughten anything then? I download like crazy,game online. Heck if my computer isnt online its because its not on. Never had a virus problem and never needed a scanner.

...you are just weird in your thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom