Vernong's Computer: Master List

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the stuff guys... i got Hunter's 7900gs... and my parents didn't care.. rofl lmao

not anymore... i guess they were kinda ****ed at me last week.. cuz of my grade i got...

you vernong, i just realised that i have a spare sockey 939 mobo.
Its an msi brand and i got it with my emachines pc.
I TOTALLY forgot that i had switched mobos....
if you need it, ill gladly give it to you, although, im not sure if i have all the cables and stuff, i might have some spare ide cables.
Let me know if you need it.
And for the case, i ended up using the cm elite case, my rents really liked it, but i can give you the old case now...
I cant ship anything now since im broke as F**K
after i get som mone yill ship everything i can for you.

nah don't worry about it.. i'll live with what i got now.. i'm just letting people know... to make them look less jerky :)

did you need a sockey 939 mobo though?
cos i remember somone was gonna give you a soc 939 cpu...let me know man...its not a problem for me.

yay vernong my HD your new HD is working glad to help you out. We need avatars like you guys know how when you donate money to some foundation you get a pin so lets make a avatars and we will be TF legends :)

Krazyq if you wanna send that mobo i'll cover the cost of shipping. I have like 20 bucks in paypal that im not really using so just drop me a pm w/ your paypal info (if you use it) and i'll send some money over to cover the cost of shipping.

thanks for the offer,but its alright.
Ill be getting my paycheck this friday so i should be fine.
I just need to know if he needs it or not, im not sure if anyone else is sending him a mobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom