Xvid Mpeg-4 (xvid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried installing any codec packs. Google for KLite or CCCP. They are both good to use. AC3Filter is also a good one. Maybe that will solve you problem.

i downloaded one that i thought was suspicsious so i googled it and found out it had alot of spyware and other things in it, so i didnt install. im googleing klite right now thanks ill let you know how it goes

/edit
klmcodec164 was the name if anyone was wondering or familiar

klite did not work - still plays with no sound on media player classic from the download

:confused:

/EDIT
got klite tp play it with sound - thanks ALOT guys

now i guess i dont rlly get how to get it onto a dvd - i just convert it to mpeg-2? what is a program to convert from avi to file format needed and then a free program to burn it to a dvd? Someone said nero but I need free

Nero Vision or Convertxtodvd will burn it to DVD and be able to be watched on any DVD player. They are simple tools but they get the job done. There are much better DVD Authoring software out there but 1. they are expensive and 2. They are overly complicated.

When you're having problems playing a video use the program Gspot. It tells you which codecs you need to install to play the video. I only have installed divx and xvid for video, acfilter for sound and vobsub for subs, and I play most of the videos out there, if needed I use Gspot to know which codec is missing.

thank you everyone.
especially peter- i will post any problems as i am just opening nero vision right now

thanks alot guys:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom