What came before the universe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
This really bugs me, astrologists and physcists never ever speak about what came Before the universe, it can't of just been there for an infinite amount of time, it must of came from somewere, but then were did that 'somewere' come from, but then i guess it would be a very long cycle.

We've got some clever people on here, surely one of you has a vague idea ?

From what I have been told there was no anything to exist before the unerverse what was there before was essentially nothing. What caused the big bang still remains some what of a mystery to modern phyisics although there are theory's most contradict each other.

Really bad mexican food preceeded the big bang which was just a really bad fart from whatever omnicient being there is.

Something can't come from absolute nothingness. It's ludicrous to think that it can.

Of course, not everything has to be created at some point in time. That's just how we normally see it due to that's how it normally works in our small existences. We can't even begin to comprehend the big picture...it's beyond us and noone will ever figure it out in their life...it's the mystery that is life as we know it and it is that mystery which gives us purpose.

Anywho, if you were to ask me, I'd say that something or someone that is incomprehensibly "higher" than any of us had or has something to do with all this.

It just seems contradictory to me that some physicists believe that the universe just happened for some unapparent reason at all and that we just simply exist because something came from nothing.

This really bugs me, astrologists and physcists never ever speak about what came Before the universe, it can't of just been there for an infinite amount of time, it must of came from somewere, but then were did that 'somewere' come from, but then i guess it would be a very long cycle.

"We don't know!"
Nobody does.

Also, we don't know if there was a "before" the universe

"We don't know!"
Nobody does.

Also, we don't know if there was a "before" the universe

And we probably never will.

Oh and Kman, there is a very large difference between astrology and astronomy, I suggest you learn it. :p
As the word you were looking for was astronomer's and NOT "astrologists".

And some theories do talk about what could have been before "the big bang" or before the rapid expansion of space. To learn more I suggest you do a lot of reading into M Theory..

Oh I have so much to say about these last couple of posts....but I think I'll just lawl at motoxer4533's.

There were 0's all floating around. Then one 0 hit another 0 and they smushed into a 1, this cause a chain reaction or 0's and 1's which started the simulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom