Cheapest Build that Will Play Bioshock Well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheapest Build that Will Play Bioshock Well???

Would be a Xbox360 :)

ROFL!!!!!!!

DUDE THATS THE BEST POST I'VE EVER SEEN!!! HAHAHA

owned by dario03^^^

but ya, i played bioshock on 1 8500gt full settings, possibly not anti ailasing though. and 825 build shouldnt be too hard for just bioshock

but if your really for just bioshock... y not get hte 360 man? LOL i wouldnt of thought of it myself, but seriously that saves you a good sum of money and then you can save up and build a great pc later :)

p.s. i just realised im talking to the guy who wants the comp through someone else so whatever

i dont care if its legal or not.. but if i own 1 piece of software i only pay for it once. ie.. i got xp on one comp.. i put it on another computer. You dont have to buy a game or a film for each computer so why do you need to XP. No wonder bill is the richest dude in the world.

i would tell your mate to phone dell and say i want my xp discs.. my comp is corrupted and i need to format.

my 2 cents:D

He has the xp disc....how ever it will not install on another pc....some how, and i dont know how....they are tied into the dell mobo.

When you reformat a dell, you dont even have to register windows again.

^ That will not work. Call microsoft or dell, tell them you upgraded your pc slightly and XP will not install. They WILL send you a new serial.

He is going for a new pc anyway....and he has $825 he is willing to spend.

He is considering this build right now... i believe he is going to go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom