Antec Nine Hundred Core2Duo Build Log... (56k, grab a snickers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Antec Nine Hundred Core2Duo Build Log...

Ok, well..... last night, I was having an issue getting the ATI drivers installed.... got tired around 3am ish or so, called it quits. Tried again this morning, and worked like a charm. Not sure how I am gonna like this 64 bit OS though.... SATA DVD burner might not be supported.

Also, last night, I bought the download of 3DMark06, and I have run it 3 times so far.......

1st try - 6600 - last night
2nd try - 5500 - last night (after a reboot)
3rd try - 5790 - after successful driver install this morning

I am still feeling really tired, and I am at work now, so I am trying to think if there was anything I forgot to do last night when doing the install and everything. Do those scores seem right?
That cant be right, i get around 5300 with my rig.............

why hasnt anyone commented on those low 3Dmark scores?

We dont want to make him feel bad :p Also im guessing he hasnt fully overclocked everything yet either.

i won't comment on the low scores.. because he hasn't overclocked.. once he gets it to 3.0ghz+

also.. we should also wait to see when he's getting his other x1950xt Crossfire Edition..

i won't comment on the low scores.. because he hasn't overclocked.. once he gets it to 3.0ghz+

also.. we should also wait to see when he's getting his other x1950xt Crossfire Edition..

Yeah, stock speeds for now.... will OC once I get the Antec case finished, and the proper cooling in place.....

Not holding my breath on going crossfire..... will probably upgrade card before I do that, due to limited availability of te crossfire edition cards..... unless I have a wonderful deal fall into my lap.

What are you doing to it?

Lol, my bad, I don't think I even touch on this at all in the main post..... Well, I am cutting holes in various places to route cables. Once that is complete, the entire inside of the case (all plastic is already removed) will be painted..... (will give you some suspense with color choice for now...). Also, the case window isn't going to stay 'clear'.... it will be a different color, but still transparent.

wire management isnt all that bad. mine came out pretty good i'd say.

also, paint the inside black like mine:
MattsPictures237.jpg

MattsPictures238.jpg

MattsPictures242.jpg

MattsPictures257.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom