Cheapest Build that Will Play Bioshock Well

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would tell your pal to wait.. get at least $1000 budget and do it properly. Theres some hardware coming out in dec and jan. I reckon in january he can get bit more for his money, thats if he can wait.

:)

im running the psu that came with my RAIDmax Scorpio case and its running my system fine atm. haven't put it under any stress but its working.

if ur friend already has a Windows XP Key.. just reuse it.. and obtain XP.. because its not the way u get the CD that determines the legality, its the Key obtaining way that does...

also why not go the AMD Route:

get an x2 3600+ Brisbane and a Biostar Tforce550 that cuts like 140$.. (including the OS money saved )

which u can use to get a Xclio 550 or a Better Corsair 520hx

He needs an OS because he has a dell and the os in tied in with the dell system :-(

Amd would be fine by him...he just wants a system that would run Bioshock.

If it runs Bioshock I am sure it would run alot of other new games also....and it does NOT have to run them MAXED OUT.

He is not in anyway a fanboy, so the best system for the money the better.

I am sure he would have to be very happy with that 8800 GT

u could max out Bioshock if u help him overclock the x2 3600+ to 3.0ghz.. which isn't hard anyways..

He needs an OS because he has a dell and the os in tied in with the dell system :-(

Amd would be fine by him...he just wants a system that would run Bioshock.

If it runs Bioshock I am sure it would run alot of other new games also....and it does NOT have to run them MAXED OUT.

He is not in anyway a fanboy, so the best system for the money the better.

I am sure he would have to be very happy with that 8800 GT

i dont care if its legal or not.. but if i own 1 piece of software i only pay for it once. ie.. i got xp on one comp.. i put it on another computer. You dont have to buy a game or a film for each computer so why do you need to XP. No wonder bill is the richest dude in the world.

i would tell your mate to phone dell and say i want my xp discs.. my comp is corrupted and i need to format.

my 2 cents:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom