Antec Nine Hundred Core2Duo Build Log... (56k, grab a snickers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Antec Nine Hundred Core2Duo Build Log...

Looks good! I'm intrigued now to see your finished project.

I also have an antec900 and yes, compared to other cases, the wire management is pretty shoddy.

It isn't that bad, the mobo tray has pre-cut places through which you can route wires behind it. Clearly it isn't excellent, but if you don't want to cut up a 140.00 case, then it gets the job done.

It isn't that bad, the mobo tray has pre-cut places through which you can route wires behind it. Clearly it isn't excellent, but if you don't want to cut up a 140.00 case, then it gets the job done.

Those are only the newer ones.
Mine had a solid mobo tray and I had to drill holes.

Ok, well..... last night, I was having an issue getting the ATI drivers installed.... got tired around 3am ish or so, called it quits. Tried again this morning, and worked like a charm. Not sure how I am gonna like this 64 bit OS though.... SATA DVD burner might not be supported.

Also, last night, I bought the download of 3DMark06, and I have run it 3 times so far.......

1st try - 6600 - last night
2nd try - 5500 - last night (after a reboot)
3rd try - 5790 - after successful driver install this morning

I am still feeling really tired, and I am at work now, so I am trying to think if there was anything I forgot to do last night when doing the install and everything. Do those scores seem right?

lol, I don't even know where to start with all the wires
but luckily this case runs cool as it is with all those fans +CNPS9500
I actually feel cold sitting next to the case

So how are you liking that board. That and the Abit x38 board are the 2 im looking at for my next build if i get my hands on some cheap 3870s.

Yeah.... the Antec Nine Hundred is under the knife..... It's gonna look sweet when it is all done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom