11 beautiful Dreamscene Backgrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I never thought that highly about the Windows Vista exclusive add-on called Dreamscene which made it possible to display animated backgrounds in Windows. The main reason for my reservation was probably that I did not like the default videos that Microsoft was using to advertise Dreamscene.
That was however before I discovered user generated Dreamscene background that blew my mind. Those backgrounds are eye friendly, they show passing clouds, ripples and rain drops. Lots of animations that relax the eye and are pleasing at the same time.
Dreamscene users will have to download the free Descapes software to be able to add the following Dreamscene backgrounds to their Vista Ultimate system. You can find many more backgrounds at the Wincustomize Dream Gallery.
Crystal Island
crystal-island.jpg

Falling Rain
falling-rain.jpg

Island Paradise
island-paradise.jpg

Midnight Moon
midnight-moon.jpg

Polar
polar.jpg

Rays
poubel-rays.jpg

Shark Pit
shark-pit.jpg

Silence
silence.jpg

Sun
pouble-sun.jpg

Tafiti
poubel-tafiti.jpg

Wasserfall

If only they would port it to XP. Or at least post the source media files...

They look nice, but I wonder how many people sit at they're machine and look at the screen instead of gaming, working, etc... I love wallpaper, but to me this is a bit over the top to what I would use... I want my CPU useage for something more appropriate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom