AMD Phenom & Spider vs Intel QX9770 (What a joke AMD is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q6600 performs 10% faster per clock, produce less heat and consume less power even less power than the slowest phenom
I know what the situation is, Maroon.
Phenom's are still fast. And I don't care whether you think so or not.

Basically, shut up. I know the facts. You don't need to keep telling me. But you're also not going to change my mind on whether or not I like AMD.
I'm sure that if AMD processors were 10% faster than Intel, you would not use the word "slightly"
Yes I would.

I use the word 'slightly', when I say that crossfired HD 3870's are 10% better than SLI'd 8800 GT's on average.
A fact: Yorkfield is going to have better performance per watt than the current Kentsfield, and even slightly better performance per clock.
yeah, slightly.

I know what the situation is, Maroon.
Phenom's are still fast. And I don't care whether you think so or not.

I don't care if you care or not

Basically, shut up. I know the facts. You don't need to keep telling me.

I want the readers to know that. I don't care if you know that or not

And please be more respectful and don't say "shut up". If you don't have anything important to say then you can simply ignore my post. I'm not forcing you to reply to my post.

But you're also not going to change my mind on whether or not I like AMD.

Do you think that I want you to change your mind ?

I use the word 'slightly', when I say that crossfired HD 3870's are 10% better than SLI'd 8800 GT's on average.

A high end GPU is usually more than 2 times as fast a mid-ranged video card and about 6 times as fast as low end video card.

The difference between High end CPU and low End CPU is even less than difference between High end video card and Midranged video

So, it is relative. 10% might be "slightly faster" for video cards, but it doesn't mean that it is "slightly faster" for CPU's

And yea you use the word slightly with Bold and Italic when comparing phenom with Core 2, so the reader would think it is just around 1% not 10%

I was saying that it 10% better so the readers know how much exactly core 2 is better than Phenom. What is the problem with that ?

This is a public forum, so I make posts for all the readers, not just for you....So I don't care if you don't care...

I don't care if you care or not
So in other words, you know that I don't like you slamming Core 2 at me but you still do it anyway, because you don't care.
I want the readers to know that. I don't care if you know that or not
I don't believe you.
And it's besides the point. You're slamming Core 2 at me and it's ******* me off.
And please be more respectful and don't say "shut up". If you don't have anything important to say then you can simply ignore my post. I'm not forcing you to reply to my post.
You still don't realise why I said that, do you?
Do you think that I want you to change your mind ?
Probably.
The point is, you're slamming Core 2 at me and I don't like it.
A high end GPU is usually more than 2 times as fast a mid-ranged video card and about 6 times as fast as low end video card.

The difference between High end CPU and low End CPU is even less than difference between High end video card and Midranged video

So, it is relative. 10% might be "slightly faster" for video cards, but it doesn't mean that it is "slightly faster" for CPU's
You do know that that's subjective, don't you?
And yea you use the word slightly with Bold and Italic when comparing phenom with Core 2, so the reader would think it is just around 1% not 10%
Now you're being presumptuous.
I was saying that it 10% better so the readers know how much exactly core 2 is better than Phenom. What is the problem with that ?
You were slamming Core 2 at me and I don't like it.
This is a public forum, so I make posts for all the readers, not just for you....So I don't care if you don't care...
In other words, you don't care if you **** me off.

Seriously? I don't care if you like Core 2. Go ahead and recommend it to people. But stop slamming it in my face!

Oooo. I'm all giddy! This is almost like when the Athlon came out. :D.

Also, has anyone considered that you're comparing an AM2+ CPU on an AM2 board... I would think that a true AM2+ board would out-perform a normal AM2. No?

Well on another forum someone has managed a 2.9ghz clock on a waterchilled system with 1.56vcore and it's unstable.

Hardly impressive. Also only scores about 1400 points higher than my Dual Core in GeekBench....and this is all on a 790X mobo.

CPUZ2900.jpg

GEEK.jpg

lol..um...huh?

It was a joke, not to be taken seriously. I was merely saying we go with that performs the best, and will gladly drop a piece of hardware if there is something better. We hold no emotional attachments to companies/hardware because this is war...

i know it was a joke, man....
i just LOL @ the notion of equating a woman with a piece of computer hardware. although, my wife calls my rig my "girlfriend". heh. at least i dont have to take it out on fridays.

i know it was a joke, man....
i just LOL @ the notion of equating a woman with a piece of computer hardware. although, my wife calls my rig my "girlfriend". heh. at least i dont have to take it out on fridays.

haha. I just wanted to make sure no one thought I was serious.

Reminds me of that Dimitri Martin joke:
“I bought a cactus last month. A week later it died. I got depressed, because I thought, "****, I am less nurturing than a desert." ...Ladies, that's not true..."

My girlfriend says my pc is an evil woman who gets jealous and crashes when we have to talk on aim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom