Gameing mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
i read a whole article on gameing mice performance and they said you should use your full dpi in game but how can you play with 4,000 dpi?? i have a hard time with 800...

the pros only use 400 apparently...

Thats what I said, but the mouse is so accurate that its easy to use at 4000k after like about a day, but that depends on the person. The only time i do ever need to lower the dpi is when I'm sniping, but with all that said 4k dpi is a godsend in UT3.

Plus another thing I like over the copperhead is that I can turn the lights off on the lachesis.

Thats what I said, but the mouse is so accurate that its easy to use at 4000k after like about a day, but that depends on the person. The only time i do ever need to lower the dpi is when I'm sniping, but with all that said 4k dpi is a godsend in UT3.

Plus another thing I like over the copperhead is that I can turn the lights off on the lachesis.

im pretty sure you can turn up the dpi all the way and then lower the sensitivity to a comfortable level which will not make it as fast but will be more accurate than lowering the dpi. i play at 2000dpi all the time, and only lower the sensitivity when snipping. turning off the lights would be nice, but its not that big a deal to me otherwise.

the lachesis just looks a little more comfortable, and maybe a better fit for my hand than my copperhead.

Yeah thats another thing about it, I think they designed it around the Boomslang. Don't get me wrong I loved my copperhead, and it never made my hand hurt. But it feels good to have a mouse were you can actually rest all of your hand on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom