New 8800GTS 512MB (G92) Tested and Benchmarked

Status
Not open for further replies.
It beats GTX in Crysis by 0.6 FPS:p But don't forget the fact that GTX was oveclocked as well. So this mean that GTS 512MB is better in crysis

And it produce less heat than 8800GT 512MB. And noise level of this video card is similar to HD3870

88gtsg92_g_13.gif

Well, it cost a lot more that the GT so it had better be faster.

1K improvement is not very big is it? :rolleyes:

if nvidia had better SLi and more motherboards to choose from.. they really would clean up. At the moment ATi still has a foot in the door with plenty of motherboard variations, cheap price and better scalability with crossfire.

Ive changed my mind from getting sli to crossfire countless times already. Crossfire X is tempting me thou (3870 X2).

Need some news about this mysterious 9series :rolleyes:

Yay! now a question: if I try to eVGA step up, do they give priority to new sales. i.e. will I be able to step up given the inevitable stock rush? Do I send it in now if I want to step up?

I just did it so i will tell you what happens

You enter all your product info for the card you have now and then select the one you want to get, just fill out a few things, then you get put on a waiting list for a while and they give you a number. You can check your number any time you want to see what place you are in line for your step up.

Then when it comes time to step up, they send u a few emails and tell you how to correctly send your card out and that when they get it and approve it they send you your card out in 1-3 buisness days.

If you mess up in any way and send your card out, it will be returned to you (i.e. forgetting to put an adapter or something in the orignal box)

Pretty sweet program, i waited about a week and a half though on the waitng list :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom