Gameing mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razer Copperhead all the way baby!

I have owned most, but this has been the best one for my taste for gaming....I just love those channels where your fingers lay.

I just put the palm of my hand on the Razer mantis mouse pad, and just my fingers on the mouse....works great for me.

I have the blue one, Apok. Killer looks and performance, but it might take you a little getting used to it. The shape and feel are different from what you are accustomed to.

I have the blue one, Apok. Killer looks and performance, but it might take you a little getting used to it. The shape and feel are different from what you are accustomed to.
yeah, I will probably get the blue one, if I do end up getting one.

It will take getting used to. I have a G3 mouse, which I got because it has two side buttons. One on each side. (at that time, the G5 only had one side button)
It doesn't have the same shape as the other logitech mice usually are. It took a while to get used to it.

When I got the two button G5, I had to get used to there being two buttons on one side, and no buttons on the other side.

I currently use those buttons for 'reload' and 'switch weapons' in FPS games.

i read a whole article on gameing mice performance and they said you should use your full dpi in game but how can you play with 4,000 dpi?? i have a hard time with 800...

the pros only use 400 apparently...

i read a whole article on gameing mice performance and they said you should use your full dpi in game but how can you play with 4,000 dpi?? i have a hard time with 800...

the pros only use 400 apparently...
you can change sensitivity settings of the game.

Even with half the sensitivity in the software, a 4000DPI mouse compared to a 2000DPI mouse should be more accurate.

i love my copperhead, its really different but once you get use to it you can't go back. its so comfortable in my hand and it just feels right. i definitely wouldn't mind trying out a death adder or a lachesis thought, they both look really sweet.

razer ftw

The Lachesis is about an inch longer than the Diamondback, and I assume the Copperhead has the same dimensions as the Diamondback. The Lachesis widens out at the side buttons so that the the upper end is wider than the rear. It feels a little different, but not for long.

i really like the design of the mouse, it looks like it'd be really comfortable for me. even though i don't see any reason for me to upgrade from my copperhead anytime soon.

you have a lachesis trotter?

i love my copperhead, its really different but once you get use to it you can't go back. its so comfortable in my hand and it just feels right. i definitely wouldn't mind trying out a death adder or a lachesis thought, they both look really sweet.

razer ftw
I've been using a G5 for a long time now. And when I use somebody else's PC with an "average" mouse, one of the first things I think when I move the mouse is "whoa, this mouse is bad"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom