New Graphics Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your gonna be like that take your arse somewhere else and get your info. We dont want any punks that think they know it all around here. So just keep your attitude and you wont get any help here. Your friend must be a retard also i think my 7600gt can hang almost with his crappy 8600gt's. They dont produce any effects except a hotter case and a ****ed off owner cause it wont play Crysis at max settings.

I'm the one with attitude? I was trying to prove my point when Vernon came out with all the you got owned crap. Just because he has no basis for argument other than his own personal opinion and no experience or benchmarks doensn't mean he has to use "you got owned" stuff. Shows how mature he is imo. And shows how mature you are calling my friend a retard.

I'm the one with attitude? I was trying to prove my point when Vernon came out with all the you got owned crap. Just because he has no basis for argument other than his own personal opinion and no experience or benchmarks doensn't mean he has to use "you got owned" stuff. Shows how mature he is imo. And shows how mature you are calling my friend a retard.
Sorry RICH next time click on links before you start flapping your mouth towards other ppl because you think that the benchmarks are not there.

I acknowledged that benchmark but you came up short on the 8800gt/ultra benchmarks so what was I supposed to compare the 8600 one too? I only concluded that you had no other basis for your opinion. And I simply pointed out the fact that you did not have experience with the ultra either. I fail to see how this provoked your flames and I find it sad that you lack maturity to admit you were wrong.

^^^Ok Slim Shady just take it easy go whine somewhere else obviously you know nothing about computers so just keep your mouth shut for a while and look up your info then when you get it straight. You can start telling us information

you franki...how old are you?
how hard is it for you to read english? or understand it.
maybe you need a math class to learn your numbers.
its sad that theyre ignorant ppl like you in this world...really sad i tell you.

u want 3dmark06 scores with 8800ultras?? check the stickies.. you see how high they score.. and how low this performed...

http://www.techist.com/forums/f10/tech-forums-official-3dmark06-top-list-153414/

look for the 8800gt's and the 8800ultras.... not one of them scored under 10k except for Hunter, but his Opteron held him back some...

e6750 @ 3.4ghz
Corsair XMS2 2gb Kit
evga 680i
OCZ GameXStream...

that was the test system... similar to what my fellow Indian bro Krazyq has... but he had an e6550 but these are same speeds as that e6750...

ok... 8600gt SLi: 8713 3dmarks and this was a super clocked card.. so the generic 8600gt is slower...
8800ultra: 13,000 something 3dmarks..

last time i checked... 13000 > 8713

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom