Opinions on new gaming system

Status
Not open for further replies.
i recomend vdub's buil;d much better, you cant really get better then ncix when it comes to canadian retailers, prices, are usually cheaper and they have cheap shiping prices.

Ya but mine uses a canadian supplier which he's less likely to have issues with. NCIX sure seems to have high prices though. I think you get a discount if you buy it all as a bundle though.

the OP can find them bits himself (or use your links), obvously your gonna buy from more local place at cheaper price. Our specs are the same thats the main thing. i saw $ i thought.. USA. I didnt notice the Btw its canadian bit. Its still just good as your build is my point. :p whether he wants sli option then yeh get your recommended motherboard deffo.

btw .. you forgot to add a CPU (kinda important huh) wonder what it could be, the cpu i recommended? :eek: lol :p

i know i know lol.. but its usually ME offering the SLi option to all these new builders... i thought id make a change (post what you guys usually say) lol

i agree i would go for your mobo choice .. bit more expensive but nice to have the SLi Option -.-

still you forgot cpppppuuuuu Hows your pc even gonna work without that :p

if u actually opened the link u'd see its a combo.. i mean come on.. its been like 4 months since just the q6600 was that high...

beat me to it veedub...

yeh true its a combo you git you win for now lol :p

thou you didnt label it. You must agree appart from mobo we said the same build, but i said it FIRST, so i win ;)

19394, thats all im saying. Also, didnt realize there was a competition for who could link a build faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom