Cold Cathodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pac0

Banned
Is there anything hard about installing them, or do I just use adhesive to attach them and use a 4 pin molex connector to give it power?

nutthin hard at all about installing them,they usually come with some sort of stuff to attach them to the case and mostly all use the molex connector, so all u have 2 do is find a spot and put them in.

The stuff they come with doesnt really work i reccomend getting velcro and attaching it that way. THats what i have done on several sets because the stick em it comes with falls right off.

The thing is, this is gonna be at the bottom of my case, and can anyone reccommend any nice that have nice, rich colors and won't blind me if I want to admire my case?

I'm not going to, I'm getting a new raidmax case with a window, I want them to be bright, just not scalding bright.

no they dont make black. i have built 2 systems with that case one using green and one using blue they both looked sick. I would actually use 2 cc with that case since the window is small. The fan on the side is multi color and loud. I reccomend buy 3 colored silent fans. 2 for the back and 1 for the side. In the front of the case theres already 2 fans and 4 spots. in the back theres 2 spots with 2 fans. Take the 2 fans from the back and put them in the front so you have 4 coming in from the front. then colored ones going out the back and 1 colored one going in from the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom