Power Supply ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
try Buy.com.. its still in stock but just so u know that has Less amperage than the Corsair 520hx

try Buy.com.. its still in stock but just so u know that has Less amperage than the Corsair 520hx

I might consider that PSU, should I get it instead of waiting for the CMPSU-550VX?
One concern I have with the (Corsair 520hx) are the cables long enough for a full tower??

I might consider that PSU, should I get it instead of waiting for the CMPSU-550VX?
One concern I have with the (Corsair 520hx) are the cables long enough for a full tower??

usually SLi ready PSU's have really long wires... so I wouldn't really worry...

i have it, and the wires are plenty long for my full tower, but unfortanatly the psu was dead so i'm waiting for another one

I can't buy it from buy.com because they don't ship to where I live so I might need to buy it from mwave.com I have bought in that place before in fact the last time I bought from them was in July 22 when Intel released the revisions of C2D and I bought mine there because of the supply and demand in newegg and they are great except for the crappy "interface" to show their product descriptions. Their is price is $109 for the PSU so is similar to buy.com :).

CORSAIR CMPSU-520HX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom