PC Build Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAM and a GFX card would be your best bet. You might have enough to scarf a cheap CPU, depending on the socket and availability. Any non-Sempron would show you an improvement.

RAM and a GFX card would be your best bet. You might have enough to scarf a cheap CPU, depending on the socket and availability. Any non-Sempron would show you an improvement.

Haha, this PC has no sense of improvement.

You work with what you have until you can afford better. Been there, done that. It definitely makes you appreciate a new rig more in the end.

You work with what you have until you can afford better. Been there, done that. It definitely makes you appreciate a new rig more in the end.

If I get a new one that is. I really have had it up to here *raises hand real high* with this piece of crap.

Hang in there... we'll try to help you along.

Leet. I just really want to dump this thing, not only because I am tired of this 15 year old video card, but because it is also a family PC, and my sisters load it with viruses, and I have learned over the past couple of years, that I shouldn't be fixing their mistakes, especially if they are just going to go back and mess it up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom