Water Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
you must really love your pal. sod the watercooling pop a high quality cpu air cooler on and bobs your uncle, save money and hassle. Im sure he cares more what his games look like not that hes got some iluminous tubes in this case.

well hes obviously giving me a budget and im going to overclock and it will look cool and i heard that this little cases get hot and i want it to give him his moneys worth and i want to make a first impression because its my first time building for someone and .............. thats it and.

i don't know i still want the water cooling i want my friend to be impressed because he doesnt know much about computers were only 15 maybe im just being childish

i don't know i still want the water cooling i want my friend to be impressed because he doesnt know much about computers were only 15 maybe im just being childish

Its pointless, just save the money and choose a better cpu and fans.

Water cooling isn't as simple as you think, do some research before you make a purchase.

do you plan on cooling both the video card and cpu? because if you just wanted to cool the cpu and do mild overclocking with a "wow factor" Then a single fan radiator mounted to the back of the case would be something to think about. Because most cases have a 120mm fan mount in the rear.

You really want to head over to XtremeSystems Forums - Powered by vBulletin and look at the water cooling section to get some basics down.

Lance,

nah your cool mate . im only giving you other options im not saying that is bad.. just a hassle.. if hes a noob is it wise getting water.. im sure he'll be more then impressed when he can max his games out and you 2 have a wicked time fraggin noobs. pop a quad in there save the hassle.. just keep saying to him.. 4 COOORES MAAN!! hehe FUUUTURE.... PROOOF *homer voice*

a good OC can be achieved with a good air cooler.. watercooling your pushing extreme. not really necessary.

Its up to you man. goodluck with the build.. he'll love it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom