*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

Well I appear to have reached my G0's limit here at 3.6 GHz. Anything higher, and it won't boot into Windows. Oh well. Looks like I'll be staying at 6th place now.

[*b]14,588[/b] | Blitersety | [*b][*color=blue]Q6600 @ 3.6GHz[/b][/color] | [*b][*color=green]8800GTX @ 661/1062[/b][/color] | XP Home 32bit Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

dude...you just quad posted, not good!!!
just re edit your posts.
I dont think ive ever seen someone who has quad posted.

Well I appear to have reached my G0's limit here at 3.6 GHz. Anything higher, and it won't boot into Windows. Oh well. Looks like I'll be staying at 6th place now.

[*b]14,588[/b] | Blitersety | [*b][*color=blue]Q6600 @ 3.6GHz[/b][/color] | [*b][*color=green]8800GTX @ 661/1062[/b][/color] | XP Home 32bit Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

At least you hit 3.6GHz. I can't do that. Whats your BIOS settings if you don't mind me asking?

At least you hit 3.6GHz. I can't do that. Whats your BIOS settings if you don't mind me asking?

My voltage was 1.401something volts, fsb was 400 with +.1 volts, x9 multiplier, RAM was 1008 MHz with 5-5-5-15 and a 2.50:1 ratio, though I'm not positive on that RAM frequency.

dude...you just quad posted, not good!!!
just re edit your posts.
I dont think ive ever seen someone who has quad posted.

Well at least while quad posting I was able to hit 3.6 GHz on my quad-core proc with the stock cooler! How many people can claim that? Everyone else here was a sissy (lol j/k) you all had to rely on your TRUE's and TT 120's. Not me. I braved the cold november temps to get my overclock! And it didn't even hit 60*C by the way.

In all seriousness, sorry about the quad posting; I didn't realize I was posting so many times in row because I was focusing on tweaking the bios so much that I didn't realize it.

very nice score blitersety!!! needa change ur sig now!!!

i wish my gtx could clock high enough.. and i wish my mobo could boot at 1600fsb(400qdr)... but my mobo is STUPID!! lol.... i've pumped out so much voltage onto this thing and it still give me the finger

must not be a phrase you are familiar with? Means I'm gonna give it all I can... again. :D

very nice score blitersety!!! needa change ur sig now!!!

Thanks lol just fixed it. I had to set my RAM timings back to 5-5-5-15 though... strangely, I got a BSOD while trying to load a saved in game in Half Life 2: Episode One when it was at 1008 MHz 4-4-4-12, but after putting the timings back down to 5-5-5-15 and the freq to 1049 MHz (as a quick-fix attempt to make up for the loosened timings), it loaded properly. Oh well, I guess I can't have everything I want.

Back
Top Bottom