Gameing mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet. lol. i personally use anything i can find for a mouse pad. desktop, table top, couch cushion, chem book, dog's back...

?? You are wasting your poor gaming mouse. Pick up a cheap ratpadz, and you will see why I say waste. It makes a HUGE difference.

I love my Razer now. When I first picked it up I felt it was uncomfortable until I got used to it, because it forced me to use a lighter touch than other gaming mice I tried. Now that I'm used to not having my palm wresting flat on the mouse, I love it though, my aim is alot more precise. As for pads, get a hunk of frosted glass with the edges rounded. Best setup I've ever had.

holy **** great price too, nice!

but i'll stick with my G5... and i just want to share something

I bought my mouse in NY over the holiday and it was missing 3 weights and the manual when i brought it home... so i was a little p.o. but not too much since it was 30 bucks...

SO i called logitecha nd was like "Can you possibly send me a new weight tray and manual?" just to see what would happen.

Omg... they are sending me a whole new mouse... rofl and apparently i can keep my old one. YAY 2 g5's lolz! run my mouses on SLI mouse pads and own lol..

Yeah, the Lachesis owns (check my sig ;) ). Best Buy had a display of them on Black Friday. Same price as the Razer store. I picked mine up then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom