Vernong's Computer: Master List

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh its fine.. i'll take the heat..

i don't think i can use the new build any time soon.. cuz its a matter of getting a board and a PSU.. and i need to save up..

you vern, i got my cooler master elite case. If i get too lazy and dont want the hassle of switching cases, then i might just give you taht...but ill cut the barcode so i can my 30MIR.

It all depends on how lazy i get.
the case is actually really nice, so if my rents and sis like it, ill be switchin it out this weekend.

dude.. nah.. forget it... i don't think the build is coming anytime soon... I have to upgrade it.. my mom said "if people haven't sent out stuff, tell em not to send it"

but I can wait for my Yorkfield build in August..

****, whats wrong with your rents...i dont mean to be mean or anything, but they gotta be more open minded and not so protective.
your growing up now.
**** this sucks.

ur right.. w/e.. i hope u didn't already buy the stuff... but on the bright-side Preacher's Drive can give a major upgrade.. and i think Nagasama already sent out his 1gb kit.. so i can use that too.. 1.25gb RAM! yay!!

eh.. u can keep it.. no point in shipping it if i have no use.. i guess the 7900gs kinda will just sit here.. but i can use it on my next build...

but Nagasama still ship the RAM plz :) i need the upgrade pl0x thanks :)

So, someone post up a master list so far. I'll edit the OP and put it in it.

ok:

HD recieved and using :)
7900gs sent (but not gonna be used til next build)
DVD-RW i think Hunter sent me..
1gb RAM from N-Dogg plus i'll reuse one of my sticks... or just use those...

I think i'll start folding with the extra RAM..

and i'm sorry i'm such a burden

trotter-23800.gif

also.. i'm gonna find the specs of this Codegen 350w.. cuz i'm getting a Radeon 9xxx thats higher than what i have from my pal in school..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom