HD 3850 no video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiboy700

Fully Optimized
I just build this computer last night and tried to install windows on it but I didnt have the key handy so I waited till today to do it. When i turned the computer on there was no video. So I took the card out and put it back in while checking to see if all the connections were good. It still didnt work so i took it and put it in the older pci-e slot on my board. With it still not working I took my 7950gt and put it in and I got a picture. The computer acts fine with the HD 3850 but I get no picture. Any ideas? I could return it easy but I just want to use my new computer! Lol

must be a bad card, so just return it and use the 7950 for now...

also try and install drivers for the 3850 before you put the card in.

-we have the same card and cpu. :D

Haha yeah. I hope you have stock cooling so I can see what we hit on overclocks. Rofl. Ok in a little bit I will throw the 7950gt back in that pc and install 3850 drivers. It doesnt give me a picture on post though so idk. I will obviously rma it but i dont want to. Took them 8 days to send it to begin with. :(

boo. where did you order it from?
and i have pretty good air flow in the case and stock cooling on it, so ill put up my numbers on everything once everything gets here thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom