Printer Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerklein2

Solid State Member
I have a HP Laserjet 1100 and i recently got a new laptop without a parallel hookup. This printer does not have the standard parallel jack on the printer side. I may be misinformed...but is it called a IEEE-1284-C ? Whatever it is...it is smaller than normal and i have not been able to find an adapter for USB. If anyone knows where i can get some kind of adapter for this printer let me know. Maybe just an adapter that plugs into the computer end of the cord instead of the printer end? I dont know. Thanks, Shaun.

Picture

I guess a picture is worth a thousand words. On top is the connector that plugs in to my printer and bottom is a normal parallel connector. I would need something with the connector on top and a usb on the other end. Or something with the normal plug that plugs into the computer and usb on the other end. Anyone? Well the camera is havin probs..will post pic in a sec

No!

Please read the post and look at the pic. It does no have the standard parallel port on the printer. It is smaller. Can you tell from the pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom