Some help with an old laptop-(Drivers needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

revenge2

In Runtime
Hello, im looking for some drivers for an old laptop "Toshiba CDWR 2510CDS".
Ive already tried searching for the drivers on the Toshiba Website but i couldn't find this model or any model in similar.

Anybody know where i can get drivers for this model? (especially need the VGA drivers)

Thanks

Uhm yeah, It was written in the User manual i was given.
NvidiaDude arent there any driver's for this around?

Have you tried using CPUz on it and seeing what Video Adapter it has? that way you dont have to specifically go to the Toshiba site you can possibly find them thru nvidia if it has that adapter or some other site.

Toshiba Satellite 2510CDS, Version 4.2.8.1 driver - Toshiba Video Drivers - s251vid8.exe

I found video drivers but only for Windows 98. When you do your search dont use the CDWR. The laptop is just a Toshiba Satellite 2510CDS.

That is the only one i could find anywhere. If you are using XP then good luck. It doesnt look like there was a driver made for XP. Just 98SE.

I have an old Thinkpad A31 that I needed to update drivers for a while back. I downloaded Everest Home Edition (google it, its free) and it tells you what kind of hardware you have. It had onboard ATI video and the drivers werent on ATIs site so I just searched "ATI (whatever it said in everest) drivers" on google and I found them.

The ThinkPad drivers are all on Lenovo's website (I have an A21p, and I just put XP on it, all of the drivers were right there on Lenovo's site). Driver utilities aren't the greatest thing out there, some cost money and others don't work.

I dont have the laptop with me. I'm finding this out for somebody else so i cant run any programs.

Makaveli213 i think the driver you found me should work.....if not oh well.

-THank you!!

Have you tried using CPUz on it and seeing what Video Adapter it has? that way you dont have to specifically go to the Toshiba site you can possibly find them thru nvidia if it has that adapter or some other site.

Toshiba Satellite 2510CDS, Version 4.2.8.1 driver - Toshiba Video Drivers - s251vid8.exe

I found video drivers but only for Windows 98. When you do your search dont use the CDWR. The laptop is just a Toshiba Satellite 2510CDS.

That is the only one i could find anywhere. If you are using XP then good luck. It doesnt look like there was a driver made for XP. Just 98SE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom