*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

nah.. its just for personal laughs :)

lol... btw.. do u still have the Layers of my sig.. u know without the Text?

if you did put them in the loop maybe two loops? 1 vid other cpu nb...? just a suggestion if you wanted more options to consider :p

hrmm... well imma have sli probably by the end of dec. or early jan... i'd need some pretty heavy duty cooling for dual gtx's and northbridge.. and cpu... two loops? i dunno... w/ all that in... i might need a new psu w/ overvolted gtx's. and high oc'd q6600.... blah.. i'll have to look into some more.. but i'm positive it should still work on my trio...

but i don't see a need to oc my gtx's crazy.. i mean.. games don't require that much (besides cryis)

hey v-dogg i found that old ram for the dell. i should be able to send you the patriot now, if the old stuff can run the old comp up to snuff.
but, it's only 1gb i am quite sure now that i think of it.

ok good enough for me.. still better than this crap i got now :) so thanks.. plus m1dn1ght (Peter.Cort) or somebody also told me RAM... so thanks a lot T.F. Donators!

Hey Nosboost, f you did decide to cool SLI gtx's and a Q6600 I would also advise a dual loop system. Because those video cards are going to dump A LOT of heat. a couple thermochill 120.3's and 2 ddc-2's would do the job. :D

oh.. and by the way! when i get me a new mobo (680i/780i) i'm giong to buy myself a dry ice pot.. i got an iceman down the street that sells 1 dollar a lb... i'm looking forward to it.. and setting some tf records

Back
Top Bottom