question again...rebuilding a comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW do i really need an 80 dollar MB?!?!?!!? the other one was 30 and lotsa pl said that was a good build. also wht kinda Hard drive should i get with this (i head using an old with a pre loaded os one makes problems) in fact wht really seperates an 80$ MB from a 30$ one?

WOW do i really need an 80 dollar MB?!?!?!!? the other one was 30 and lotsa pl said that was a good build. also wht kinda Hard drive should i get with this (i head using an old with a pre loaded os one makes problems) in fact wht really seperates an 80$ MB from a 30$ one?

$80 is a very normal price to pay for a motherboard. The $30 one was open box, so it was cheaper. When I click the link it says 'deactivated item', suggesting that it sold and you need to find another one anyway.

Though, I am curious about that board... It's $80, while other every AM2+ board is over $200.

Any recent motherboard supports SATA3.0, so any SATA3.0 drive would be fine.

I'd get a Seagate 7200.10 or 7200.11 drive. Almost any of them will be fine. The 7200.11 are a little better because of the 32MB cache, but a 16MB wouldn't be bad either.

okay kool, heres another Q lol, whts with dual prossecors? how much do they cost? and does it REALLY help? i'd imagen it does alot but i havn't seen any MB tht take 2 prossecors.

wait.. Dual-Core Processors? or Dual Socket Processors.. Dual Core is EXTREMELY common nowadays... but Dual-sockets are just for Servers... and those Quad-FX platforms..

uhmm not sure my friend said he had a duel prossecor comp. so yea..i assumed that ment 2 prossescors.

another Q- any spliters that allow me to use my current monitor and hook it up to my LCD tv?

uhmm not sure my friend said he had a duel prossecor comp. so yea..i assumed that ment 2 prossescors.

another Q- any spliters that allow me to use my current monitor and hook it up to my LCD tv?

Please try and rephrase the question.

You wouldn't want to hook up a monitor and a LCD TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom