Download and Register Camtasia Studio for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
The developers of SnagIt have another unbeatable offer on their website. Version 3.1.3 of Camtasia Studio is provided for free including a serial number which registers the software completely. It is furthermore possible to upgrade to the latest version of Camtasia Studio 5 for half the retail price.
All you need to do is to download the trial version right from the Techsmith servers and register an account at the Techsmith website for a free serial number for Camtasia Studio. This will be send to the email account that you specify during registration.
Some words about Camtasia Studio. This is a great screen recording software that can a region of the screen, a window or the entire screen. Since this is the Camtasia Studio it also offers applications to capture sound, edit the recording and burn it on a disk. Videos can also be saved in various formats once the recording finishes including avi and flash video

Yes it is easy to get the serials over the web. By why try and find one when you can get one for free? No hunting no searching no wondering if it will be good or not.

I am doing it for that reason.

Yes it is easy to get the serials over the web. By why try and find one when you can get one for free? No hunting no searching no wondering if it will be good or not.

I am doing it for that reason.

And why do it illegally when you can get it free legally. That's just dumb.

cool.. free download and its legal.. (not that I care about the legal part :))

A few months back, I decided to make some screencasts of how to install homebrew software on the Nintendo DS. I needed a screen recording tool that could record legible screenshots fit for small viewing areas (namely Youtube). CamStudio did just that, and is a very nice app, nevertheless, I will try this (when you can get commercial software free....all the better!) and see how it compares. Hopefully you can reuse the serial, cause I have 3 computers :)

EDIT: Yeah, I submitted for 3 serials, but they're all the same :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom