How SLI work in my computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gain of SLI performance...4000 points in 3dmark06 :p Actually anything less than 1680x1020 is pointless for SLI. Seeing that i run at 1920x1200 on a 24" monitor i get quite a performance boost out of my set up.

oh yeah...
high res = definitely worth it.
lol the 50%+ increase i saw was in 3dmark heh totally pointless.
i did get pretty good FPS gains in some games. mostly, i was maxing my one card out with medium/high settings. with SLI i could turn everything to its highest and still get good framerates.
i got a bargain on my second card, so it was worth it. full price and low res monitor it isnt.

with games liek crysis, i dotn see sli as unreasonable, im getting cross fire cards and i cant wait, if only a good sli mobo existed right now, that was a litle future proof, and i kno its a litle useless, btu in onlien gaming 100+ fps really helps at my res.

its only really bout 30-40% performance boost but it will probly get better as time goes on with new cards

Crysis @ 1920x1200 dx9 settings all HIGH i get 30-40fps depending on whats on screen, when i used the dx10 hack i got like 18fps :(

what?! no way you got 18 fps.. i played on 1920x1200 dx9 w/ very high settings and i know for sure i got higher than that?!?! that don't sound right

is SLi still performing crappily on crysis?!?!

the only time i saw choppy performance was in the very end fighting that huge thing... that part was just nuts.. fire everywhere... rockets being shot.. constant movement.. and that crazy overhyped gun that really sucked

i'll try playing it w/ fraps on later today to confirm my total fps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom