Is there anyway to disable Safe mode? Plus need help with something else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh noes

Solid State Member
Okay, first, before you ask, "Why in the **** would you want to disable safe mode?!" well, see I'm 15 and like to be on the computer, and my mom doesn't let me on very much, and so I would sneak down at night to get on, anyway, she changed my windows login password so I couldn't get on, so I though, big woop, I'll keylog her pass and get on, so I did that then she got something to tell when any of the accounts were logged in/off, so yeah, then i was like ill just use safe mode w/ networking from now on...

She eventually found out I was using safe mode and now like 2 mins ago when I tried to get on safe mode, the option wasn't there?!

Now, is there anyway she disabled it? If so, how do i enable it again?
If not, then it was just something ****ed up in that session, or what?!

And also, how is she seeing when the accounts are beging logged in/out and for how long?!?!

All the work you do and the type of work makes an event in the windows log file so by just clicking on it anyone can ko what you have done and for how much time.

For viewing event viewer folow the steps
Start control pannel Administrative tools then clik Event Viewer.

Ok, thanks... now for this people;

Okay, first, before you ask, "Why in the **** would you want to disable safe mode?!" well, see I'm 15 and like to be on the computer, and my mom doesn't let me on very much, and so I would sneak down at night to get on, anyway, she changed my windows login password so I couldn't get on, so I though, big woop, I'll keylog her pass and get on, so I did that then she got something to tell when any of the accounts were logged in/off, so yeah, then i was like ill just use safe mode w/ networking from now on...

She eventually found out I was using safe mode and now like 2 mins ago when I tried to get on safe mode, the option wasn't there?!

Now, is there anyway she disabled it? If so, how do i enable it again?
If not, then it was just something ****ed up in that session, or what?!

No matter what you do, she'll know. They always know. She probably hears you getting up at night. They hear see and know much more than you think.

Sounds like mom is smarter than you. Best to just follow the rules.

My parents are **** sucking cunts, trust me. I get yelled at no matter what I do.

No matter what you do, she'll know. They always know. She probably hears you getting up at night. They hear see and know much more than you think.

No, they don't hear me, if they hear me they get up and b1tch at me, trust me.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO DISABLE/ENABLED SAFE MODE!?

Well, I doubt anybody on here is going to help you circumvent the parental rules at your house. All I can say is good luck and happy google-ing.

My parents are **** sucking cunts, trust me. I get yelled at no matter what I do.
Wow, the censoring here works really well.

You need to learn to respect your parents a little more. Maybe they would stop yelling so much if you would give them some respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom